The village of Hudiara is situated on the Barki road, also known as the Lahore Ghawindi road. This road was previously known as the Lahore Patti road.
Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji visited this place in recognition of the affection of the Sikh Sangat.
The Gurdwara is the tallest building of the village and is visible from a distance.
This Gurdwara was managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee until 1947 when it was abandoned at the time of mass migrations following the partition of the Punjab.
At present refugees from Amritsar are settled in it. The building is beautiful and in good condition but there is no arrangement for its maintenance. Once Prakash used to be performed daily with Granthi Singhs but now there is nothing.
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors