Gurdwara Sri Baoli Sahib Bauran Kalan, is situated on the boundary of Bauran Kalan and Ramgarh, commemorates the visit of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji.
The baoli which lends its name to the Gurdwara was constructed in 1869 by the widow of Raja Bharpur Singh of Nabha (1840-63).
The Gurdwara building constructed by Maharaja Hira Singh (1843-1911) was replaced by a new one raised in 1972.
The present complex has as its central building a well ventilated, flat roofed hall, with a wide verandah in front.
The Gurdwara is administered by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee through a local committee
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors