Gurdwara Sri Vidyasar Sahib, also known as Gurdwara Vidyasar Patshahi Satvin, is dedicated to Sri Guru Har Rai Sahib Ji.
According to local tradition, Guru Har Rai visited the site during his stay at Bhokhari, since renamed Har Raipur.
Amargarh was then called Jhablutti. The Gurdwara was looked after by a line of udasi mahants until the early 20th century.
The present building of the Gurdwara, constructed in 1912, comprises a diwan hall with a verandah on three sides.
The Gurdwara is managed by a committee of the local sangat.
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors
Live Gurdwara Kirtan