This Gurdwara is situated just outside the village of Jodhan.
In 1705, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and a few Sikhs arrived here after travelling from Chamkaur, Machhiwara and Alamgir.
At Alamgir, Guru Gobind Singh received a horse which was presented to him by one of the horse traders of the village named Bhai Nigahia Singh, a resident of Alamgir. From Alamgir, Guru Sahib travelled to the village of Dulay.
There was dense forest around Dulay in those days. Guru Gobind Singh tied his horse with a Phalahi tree at the site, hence the name of the Gurdwara, and stayed there for 1 night. The Phalahi tree still stands today.
Guru Gobind Singh sent a message for 2 Sardars, Bhai Jattu and Bhai Swai, from Kila Raipur (a nearby village) to meet Guru Sahib.
However the 2 Sardars failed to turn up. From Dulay Guru Gobind Singh travelled to Dolon Kalan nearby, then Jodhan and Rattan villages and towards Raikot.
When the wives of the 2 Sardars heard what happened, they travelled to Rattan with parshad and a dushalla to seek forgiveness from Guru Sahib.
Guru Gobind Singh gave his blessings and forgiveness. Guru Sahib sowed a datan (twig) here which, later, grew into a Tahli tree. The dried remains of the tree are kept at the rear of the Gurdwara in a separate small building.
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors
Live Gurdwara Kirtan