In 1634, Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji arrived here in village Vadda Ghar from Daroli Bhai Ki and stayed here for 5 days before setting out on an extensive journey across the Malwa region.
A Thara (memorial platform) was later constructed on the site where Guru Hargobind had camped.
The present Gurdwara Sri Manji Sahib Vadda Ghar, also known as Gurdwara Manji Sahib Chevin Patshahi, was built in 1921.
The Gurdwara is a modest sized hall with the sanctum in the middle where the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is seated. In the compound in front of the hall is the Guru ka Langar.
The Sarovar is nearby to the south of the main building. The Gurdwara is managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee through a local committee.
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors
Live Gurdwara Kirtan