This Gurdwara is situated in village Nandpur in the Fatehgarh Sahib district.
Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji stopped to rest at this place in 1665 along with his mother Mata Nanaki Ji, his wife Mata Gujri Ji and the Sikh Sangat, during their journey to the east and Assam.
Back to Historic Sikh Gurdwaras list
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors