Ugani is a small village 10 km from Rajpura, in Patiala district.
The Gurdwara is dedicated to both Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji and Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, who travelled here seperately.
Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji travelled from Ugani, Naulakha, Jakhwali, Tehlpura, Aakar, Lang and Chalela during part of Guru Sahib's tour of the Malwa region.
Along with Guru Tegh Bahadur was Mata Gujri, Mata Nanaki, Mata Nanaki and other Sikhs.
The building was first constructed by Maharaja Karam Singh of Patiala (1798-1845). The Gurdwara comprises three small rooms in a row.
The rooms on the sides have low domes above them and low platforms within. The one on the right is dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur; the next building is dedicated to Guru Gobind Singh.
The Guru Granth Sahib is seated in the flatroofed room in the middle. The Gurdwara is managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee through a local committee.
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors
Live Gurdwara Kirtan