This Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 13 km from Kila Raipur Railway Station and 3 km from village Gujjarwal on Ahmedgarh Pakhowal Road in village Phallewal.
Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji visited this place in 1631-1632 during his tour of Malwa region.
Chaudhry Kanhaiya of this village presented a horse, a bow and 360 arrows to Guru Ji. Guru Ji blessed him with a dastar and a Katar (dagger).
Back to Historic Sikh Gurdwaras list
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors