This Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 3 km north of Phagwara city on the Phagwara Hoshiarpur Road in village Palahi.
After winning the Battle of Kartarpur in 1635 Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji started his journey towards Kiratpur Sahib.
When Guru Ji and his Sikhs reached the village Palahi another battle took place between the Sikhs and mughals. The battle is known as 'Battle of Phagwara'.
Many Sikhs won martyrdom, the mughals lost the battle and ran away. The Gurdwara was constructed in the memory of Guru Ji and martyred Sikhs.
Sri Guru Har Rai Sahib Ji also visited this place.
Back to Historic Sikh Gurdwaras list
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors