This Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 20 km south of Jagraon in village Hathur.
Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji visited the place marked by the Gurdwara in 1634-1635.
The present building, rebuilt during the 1980's, is a five storey structure with the sanctum at the far end of a large assembly hall, on the ground floor.
The Gurdwara is maintained by the local sangat and is managed by a village committee.
Gurmat Gyan (Knowledge)
Other Gurbani Contributors
Live Gurdwara Kirtan